REVEALED: Canada's Exact PR Application Fees
Canada is highly regarded globally for its quality of life, education, healthcare, and welcoming policies.
It was ranked second-best overall country in 2020.
Moving to Canada is a significant decision with financial commitments.
Below is the breakdown of the PR application cost for each province.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) 500 CAD
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) 1150 CAD
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) 500 CAD
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) 250 CAD
- Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP) 250 CAD
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) 0 CAD
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) 1500 - 2000 CAD
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEIPNP) 300 CAD
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) 350 CAD
Individual applicants generally need around CAD 15,500, couples require approximately CAD 21,000, and families with children need between $25,000 and CAD 30,000 to enter Canada.