10 Steps to Validate a Canadian Acceptance Letter.
To validate acceptance letters for your Designated Learning Institution (DLI), follow these steps within ten days of receiving the IRCC notification email:
1. Sign in to the IRCC Portal.
2. Enter the verification code sent to your email within 3 minutes and click "Validate code."
3. Accept the IRCC Portal Terms and Conditions by clicking "I accept."
4. Download an Excel file of Letters of Acceptance (LOA) to be validated from your account home page. This file contains information
to verify, including a Verification Deadline.
5. For each student on the list, select a validation status:
"Verified – Matched" if the LOA matches your institution.
"Verified – No Match" if the LOA does not match.
"Cancelled" if the student no longer plans to study or you've retracted the LOA.
6. The Verification Deadline is the final date for LOA verification. You can't change the validation status after this deadline.
7. To ensure accurate data, Do not modify or add information except in the Validation status column.
8. Save the updated Excel file as ".xlsx."
9. Return to your account home page and click "Upload Excel file" under "Submit a validated list."
10. Select the file and click "Submit and Upload" to send it to IRCC.
11. Sign out to exit the portal.
To search and view letters of acceptance:
Use the student's last name and date of birth or student ID number.
You can view the LOA if the verification deadline hasn't passed.
Follow www.flyafricans.com for more updates on immigration opportunities in Canada!